Space in the Chippewa Valley Innovation Center is limited, and all tenants must go through an application process. Please take the time to review the applicant criteria below and familiarize yourself with the applicant process prior to filling out an application.
- Candidates should be a light manufacturing, value-added, or service related business
- Business plan is required within 90 of occupancy (business plan assistance is available.
- Submit an application.
CVIC Tenant Application
- After your application is received, you will be notified if you have an interview with the CVIC Tenant Review Panel
- Shortly after your interview you will be notified if your application has been approved or denied by the CVIC Board
- If you are approved, lease terms will be finalized.